How Many of Me?

9/06/2008
"How many people share your name? Enter it and find out how many of you there are."

http://howmanyofme.com/

...apparently there are 5 other people with the strangely misspelled first name of matheau combined with the last name of moore - do you think that's really possible? my sister suggested my spelling to my mother as something cool and french - of course the french spelling would be mathieu, but alas...

(update - well, this could explain the results : "The estimates for one or both names are not absolute. There may be fewer people with this name, or none at all" - from the site's disclaimer section, which kinda makes the site useless really)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the result for Hans gottu love it ;)

# More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Hans are male.

There is only 1 person listed with my first & last name, does that make me unique !? like - Special!?