from my new favorite website Viceland.com

1/26/2009
they have some really good serious articles on a very wide range of topics but they also have this funny running thing down the right side of their site called fashion do's and dont's where people send in a pic and a comment on the clothes or whatnot. i thot this one was mildly amusing:

"Can you imagine how weird it must be for fags to go somewhere like Milan, where they're actually 130% straight?"

here are some more i liked:

"A tear filled my eye as I watched this lovely old bat nobly hobbling off to the patisserie. Why don’t they make people as good as this anymore?"



"I don't know who came up with this "lifting my ass up off an invisible ledge" pose that girls are doing all of a sudden, but I would like to personally thank him for turning the world into a mental jacuzzi party."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, thank you for liking VICE, hot stuff. We try.
Holla if you need anything x

http://www.viceland.com

VICE UK

Nicole Kai said...

...wait, let me try again, this time with the hot-linking.

viceland.com

AnnaLeah said...

The 3 guys: Look stylish. I know also straight guys from here (Germany) who extra travel to Milan to shop at Prada (LOL did I ever tell about my friend Kies-A.?). Anyways, are they really 130% straight in Milano or just pretending to be?

Lady in her huge-dots-suit: Looks very stylish, though my eyes are getting confused like those of a hypnotized snake. If you stare at her suit for too long there might be a possible danger for a seizure.

Secretary-school-girl mix: She looks rather like she has pain? Would look sexier perhaps if I could see her face, she standing normal and without red sox. Hmmm - maybe I am old-fashioned. Glasses are cool though.

Auntie Anja from good or bad old Europe