shi*tmydadsays - the perfect use for twitter

8/24/2009
finally a good use for twitter:

* Name Justin
* Bio I'm 28. I live with my 73-year-old dad. He is awesome. I just write down shit that he says


a few samples:

"Your brother brought his baby over this morning. He told me it could stand. It couldn't stand for shit. Just sat there. Big let down."9:35 AM Aug 20th from web

"Love this Mrs. Dash. The bitch can make spices... Jesus, Joni (my mom) it's a joke. I was making a joke! Mrs. Dash isn't even real dammit!"9:28 AM Aug 19th from web

"The dog is not bored, it's a fucking dog. It's not like he's waiting for me to give him a fucking rubix cube. He's a god damned dog."10:43 AM Aug 18th from web

"It's watering plants, Justin. You just take a God damned hose and you put it over the plant. You don't even pay rent, just do it. Shit."9:56 AM Aug 14th from web

more here: http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! chad & beth

C said...

johnny and i should make one of these for donna

uncle matt said...

she would be the perfect subject! :)