Lady Gaga - weirder she gets more i kinda sorta like her.... new music video

11/10/2009
though it's really the video for "paparazzi" that got my attention her newest video (first below - paparazzi extended version below that) has made me start to wonder if she isn't critiquing modern celebrity/pop culture and it's values by taking them to the absolute, absurd, logical conclusion or if she's just crazy... haven't decided yet....






for this one below - feel free to start it at about the two minute mark - you won't miss much.... anyway - she is either the anti-paris hilton or she is paris hilton on steroids, so to speak... (i just realized the fact that i am analyzing lady gaga PLUS the fact that i just used the words "Paris Hilton on steroids" must make me the gayest man alive at the moment.....)

1 comments:

AnnaLeah said...

I could watch the video to "Bad Romance". Unfortunately, since I am in the wrong country, not the video to "Paparazzi".
Anyways, it is a good question. I wonder what she herself has to say to that? Love some of her crazy, provocative sexy outfits. Definitely interesting to look at.