My trailer is lonely!

9/20/2008

This is my sad and self pity-ing post so be ar with me....

Since I have been h
ere for a few months now i have had only a handful of visitors (4!) and i really want to have some folks over to just hang and check out the place.

I'm tired of watching my Project Runwa y re-runs (my fav is eliminated already) and redecorating the place without anyone to say "what a good boy - it looks great!" and do the equivalent of hanging my drawing on the fridge.

South jersey folks - i'm a minute from Under wood Hospital. Philly folks I'm about 8 minutes by car from the Walt Whitman bridge and a bus comes dang close to me. So if anyone wants to come over - don't feel shy - let's set something up ok?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It still looks fabulous and I wish I was only a "minute" away because I would so be hanging out with you all the time. I really miss you and your wacky sense of humor. I can't wait to see what else you've done with the place. See you in October.
Love you big sister Chrisie