naked campground in the poconos - the woods

9/15/2008
I went to "The Woods" for the first time a few weeks back. It's a nudist/gay/lezzie campground. You aren't required to strip down but you are to understand that others may. I didn't - not particularly out of modesty but on account of the temperature - very low 70's.

At any rate - I had a good time. Me N and T went - T invited me. It was nice, though our trip home was a bit complicated.

As you can see - pretty pretty. I will post some pics of my OTHER gay pocono "campground" - Rainbow Mountain in the near future - though I was last there mid-summer of this year, before I checked out the Woods.

The Woods is much more camp-like. Rainbow mountain having a lodge and cabins etc. But I enjoyed both.








This log had an adorable little chipmunk on it just a second before i took the pic - i was a bit too slow :(
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: