Britney's first live performance since her breakdown - last night in Germany

11/28/2008
performing Live at the BAMBI awards (whatever they are?) Much improved from her mid breakdown, terribly lipsynched, barely danced, MTV Awards fiasco



not bad, not amazing but not bad.

clever trick with the burning hoop. and i like the funnymiddle aged rather reserved german audience. AND i want a big metal ball to roll around in!

she did steal her outfit right off madonna's back though...

she does a slightly more energetic version of the same routine on the British X Factor show:

1 comments:

C said...

Oh man, she SO did still the outfit! But I LOVE the way the song is all fricked up in the beginning. She looks hot as hell! Very hot. Hot.

I found myself on the edge of my seat nervous for her through the entire video though, and...like you said - not a disaster, but still...barely verges on 'good.'

BTW, I will be there on XMAS Eve. :)